With a computer that measures speed, time, calories, pulse, distance and body fat.
FIT ACT 175 electric treadmill is easy to use and suitable for low- and medium-intensity workouts. Its anti-vibration surface (15MM) of 10 total elastomeric points, 6 internal anti-vibration and 4 external gel cushions contribute for each user's most effective training without straining your joints.
Ergonomically designed treadmill with 1.75 HP Continuous engine that offers speed up to 14 km/h. Robust construction with a maximum user weight of 110 kg. It has a screen with indicators of speed, calories, heart rate, time, distance, BODYFAT. The handles have start/stop buttons and for speed adjustment for greater convenience during your workout, as well as built-in pulse sensors. It is the ideal choice in terms of value for money.
- 1,75 HΡ Continuous motor
- Computer with LCD screen where you can be informed about the speed, time, calories, heart rate, the distance you have covered and the BODY FAT
- Default 3-position adjustment of speed on the computer
- Programs 64 - Manual 1
- Speed: 1-14 km/h
- Slope Mechanical with 3 positions of slope selection on the back of the frame
- It has built-in pulse sensors
- Start/stop buttons and speed adjustment buttons on the handles
- It has an AUDIO input and built-in speakers so you can listen to your favourite music during your workout
- Easy folding mechanism, the treadmill opens & closes with only two movements
- Wheels for easy transport
- Anti-vibration surface (15MM) at 8 points
- Running belt dimensions: 120 x 42cm
- Treadmill dimensions: 166x72x124cm
- Treadmill dimensions folded: 140x85x71cm
- Package dimensions: 169x72x26cm
- Net weight: 45kg
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg
- 2 years warranty
- CE certification