A vintage smartphone projector with an original design, ideal for the entertainment of children and adults.
A different way of creating a special ambience to enjoy a film session at home alone or in company. This tabletop projector is made from cardboard and features a lens with x8 magnification. It is very simple to use, without cables or electricity. It is also lightweight and portable so it can be taken anywhere easily. You just need to insert the smartphone into the interior compartment and connect it to the suction cups.
We recommend putting the volume and brightness on the smartphone onto the highest level. To optimise the projection, the room or screening space must be completely dark, and the lens should be pointed at a white wall or ceiling. To increase or reduce the projection size, you simply move the projector nearer or further away from the projection surface (wall or ceiling).
The body of the projector is extendable and the distance between the mobile screen and the projector lens can be adjusted manually, obtaining a better focus and picture quality. Bear in mind that the picture obtained will be the result of the projection and expansion of the picture on the smartphone screen without the quality of a conventional projector.
- Material: Cardboard
- Colour: Grey, Green, White
- Vintage style: Ideal as a gift
- Tabletop projector: x8 magnification
- Suitable for mobile phones
- Size appropriate for mobile phone: ?16 x 8 cm
- Projection onto the ceiling or wall
- Extendable and adjustable
- Distance regulator with manual control
- Removable small lens
- Visible in the dark
- Without cables
- Ideal for children and adults: Anti-stress, relaxation, fun, entertainment
- Approx. dimensions: 21-31,5 x 9,7 x 18 cm