Non-contact infrared thermometer Berrcom JXB-178
Non-contact infrared thermometer
Product code: ΘΕΡΜΟ-JXB178
Guarantee: 24 months
Weight: 110 gr
Power supply: Batteries
Battery type: 2xAA
The Berrcom JXB-178 infrared thermometer can be used to measure body temperature, surface temperature of objects and room temperature, with speed and accuracy.
This contactless thermometer has been developed using the latest infrared technology. It allows temporal artery (TA) temperature to be taken at a distance of about 3-5 cm away from the forehead. Precise, instantaneous and non-contact, this thermometer is the most suitable solution for no risk temperature measurement. It has been demonstrated that this method of TA temperature measurement is more precise than tympanic thermometry and better tolerated than rectal thermometry.
- Measurement range: 32°C - 42.9°C
- Measurement distance: 3 - 5 cm
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.2°C
- LCD screen with multi-color backlite
- Selection between C ° / F °
- Automatic shutdown (after 30 sec)
- Low battery indicator
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Certified medical product (CE0123)
- 32 memory sets
Device dimensions: 18.7 x 12.0 x 5.7 cm.
Weight: 80 gr.