With the use of our site, the user acknowledges that certain actions like placing order or subscribing to our newsletter list require the provision of certain information associated with Personal Data, which will be processed and will be incorporated into files, which were previously reported to the competent authority and for which the Company has been designated as the Controller. The Company does not collect sensitive personal data (eg age), unless this is required by users for commercial reasons (eg ten-year age range, for the purpose of selecting a face cream intended for this age group).
The collection and processing of Personal Data aims to record the contractual relationship with the Company, testing, improving and customizing preferences and choices about goods and sending electronically or through traditional means administrative, technological, organizational and / or and commercial information about the Company. The user has the right, at any time, to access the file and require the correction or deletion of those data concerning him.
The Company has developed means of protection in its facilities, systems and files. The Company guarantees the confidentiality and security of personal data, however, may reveal to Public Authorities Personal Data or any other information held by or accessible via these systems, if dictated by any applicable provision of law.
The user guarantees and is responsible for the truth, accuracy, authenticity, and relevance of the Personal Data disclosed to the Company.
The Company, subject to explicit consent of the user, informs users of new goods available on the market and other offers etc. by sending promotional - informational messages by email, post or by phone. In each case the user may discontinue receiving promotional messages anytime.
When the user send a request to the Company, the information provided in it is confidential and will only be used for the action requested. The content is not transferable except to the direct recipient or legitimate authority, if requested by the Company or if the message content is offensive or harmful to the Company or third parties whose interests must be protected by the company (third party users, suppliers, etc.).
The Company has taken all necessary measures with the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum data security, and electronic transactions. All information related to the users' personal information, are protected through a 128-bit SSL encryption. The protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), is the global standard for online certification sites to Web users and encrypting data between network users and network servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server is encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. Furthermore, all information sent via the SSL protocol, you are protected by a mechanism that automatically checks whether the data has been altered during the transmission.
- Tmstore.gr uses the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Tmstore.gr and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- Tmstore.gr and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to tmstore.gr.
- Data from Google's Interest-based advertising as well as 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) are used with Google Analytics to display advertising material to target audiences.