A dress that can be worn in 8 different ways.
It is a modular dress that can be worn in 8 different ways:
- Chique: assymetrical, it is worn with or without a t-shirt and a belt
- Evening: strapless, put on the robe and tie the sleeves at the back
- Arty 30s: bootneck on the shoulders
- Cool look: large neck, put on the dress and tie the two sleeves behind the neck + t-shirt
- Cool look solo: the same system but with a bustier
- Sixties: worn-up to mid-leg length
- Skirt: long skirt, tie the sleeves round the waist
- Skirt: short skirt, tie the sleeves round the waist and lift the dress up to make it a short one
96% polyester and 4% spandex-elasthane, it does not wrinkle and always looks good and slimming.
In black colour.